Monday, October 22, 2012

Back in Business Baby!



Hi Everyone,

Sorry it’s been a little while since I posted but I got really sick last week and had to miss a bunch of Jiu Jitsu.  I’m healthy now and back in action!!!

Before I was out sick, I started my competition training class and Judo.  I liked the competition training because I got to meet some new professors who know a lot about competing in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu.  We are still learning about techniques that help us get points and all of the rules of competition.  I am excited to go back to class tonight.  In Judo, I learned how to flip someone over you by grabbing their arms and using your hips to throw them.  I think this will be a lot of fun and help my Jiu  Jitsu get even better. 

I hope everyone has a great week.  I will let you know how my week goes and what I have learned.

Love,
Summer

1 comment:

  1. Glad you're feeling better Summer! I need to come over so you can teach me some new moves! I bet you are getting excited for your competition coming up! Can't wait to hear how it goes!! xoxo Love you!
    -Ashley

    ReplyDelete